TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR ACCESS TO PAID CONTENT
THIS DOCUMENT CONTAINS VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS CONDITIONS, LIMITATIONS, AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MIGHT APPLY TO YOU. PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY.
BY PLACING AN ORDER AND PURCHASING ACCESS TO PAID CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE, YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OF LEGAL AGE TO ENTER INTO THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU ACCEPT AND ARE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU AFFIRM THAT IF YOU PLACE AN ORDER ON BEHALF OF AN ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY, YOU HAVE THE LEGAL AUTHORITY TO BIND ANY SUCH ORGANIZATION OR COMPANY TO THESE TERMS.
YOU MAY NOT PLACE AN ORDER AND ACCESS PAID CONTENT FROM THIS WEBSITE IF YOU (I) DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, (II) ARE NOT THE OLDER OF (A) AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE OR (B) LEGAL AGE TO FORM A BINDING CONTRACT WITH M. KEVIN DAVIS, LLC, OR (III) ARE PROHIBITED FROM ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THIS WEBSITE’S CONTENT, PRODUCTS OR SERVICES BY APPLICABLE LAW.
These terms and conditions (these “Terms”) apply to the purchase of access to paid content through www.quicklubeexpert.com (the “Website”). These Terms are subject to change by M. Kevin Davis, LLC (referred to as “us,” “we,” or “our” as the context may require) without prior written notice at any time, in our sole discretion. Any changes to these Terms will be in effect as of the “Last Updated Date” referenced on the Website. You should review these Terms prior to purchasing access to any paid content that is available through this Website. Your continued use of this Website after the “Last Updated Date” will constitute your acceptance of and agreement to such changes.
- Order Acceptance and Cancellation. You agree that your order is an offer to buy, under these Terms, access to paid content as identified in your order. All orders must be accepted by us or we will not be obligated to provide access to the paid content to you. We may choose not to accept orders at our sole discretion, even after we send you a confirmation email with your order number and details of the order.
- Prices and Payment Terms.
- All prices, discounts, and promotions posted on this Website are subject to change without notice. The price charged will be the price advertised on this Website at the time an order is placed, subject to the terms of any promotions or discounts that may be applicable. The price charged will be clearly stated in your order confirmation email. Price increases will only apply to orders placed after the time of the increase. Posted prices do not include taxes (if applicable). Any applicable taxes will be added to your total price and will be itemized in your shopping cart and in your order confirmation email. We strive to display accurate price information; however, we may, on occasion, make inadvertent typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions related to pricing and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any time and to cancel any orders arising from such occurrences.
- Terms of payment are within our sole discretion and, unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, payment must be received by us before our acceptance of an order. We accept approved credit cards and certain forms of electronic payments for all purchases. You represent and warrant that (i) the credit card information or other electronic information you supply to us is true, correct, and complete, (ii) you are duly authorized to use such credit card or form of electronic payment for the purchase, (iii) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company or financial institution, and (iv) you will pay charges incurred by you at the posted prices, including all applicable taxes, if any, regardless of the amount quoted on the Website at the time of your order.
- Intellectual Property Use and Ownership. You acknowledge and agree that:
- All uses on this Website of the terms “sell,” “sale,” “resell,” “resale,” “purchase,” “price,” and the like mean the purchase or sale of a license to access paid content.
- your computer may temporarily store copies of the paid content in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing that content;
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes; and
- you may print one copy of any paid content that is made available for download (for example, as a PDF file) for your own personal use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
You must not:
- modify copies of any paid content from this Website;
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text; or
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of paid content from this Website.
- No Assignment. You will not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Section 4 is null and void. No assignment or delegation relieves you of any of your obligations under these Terms.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms do not and are not intended to confer any rights or remedies upon any person or entity other than you.